If you have great ideas and great talks that you want to share, CodeStock wants to hear from you! CodeStock looks to offer sessions across the entire spectrum of technology, software, and developer-related topics. Whatever your passion or specialty, if it relates to technology professionals, then we may have a spot for you at the conference.
To maximize the likelihood of your selection to present at CodeStock, please keep the following information in mind:
- While not a hard-and-fast rule, we look for speakers with a passion for their topics. To that end, we encourage you to be more specialists than generalists in your submissions.
- Be sure to provide a couple (but not too many) appropriate tags covering the topics relevant to your submissions. These tags will be shared with conference attendees and will help them to decide which talks to attend.
- Be sure to include the appropriate level and track.
- By submitting to CodeStock, you are agreeing to our Code of Conduct (http://codestock.org/code-of-conduct/)
- Session submission runs through November 9th at midnight.
- All submissions will be reviewed by our content board and notifications of acceptance will begin to be sent on December 3rd.
- Public announcement of accepted sessions is scheduled for December 19th.
- Ticket for the conference and access to all sessions and events that weekend.
- Admission to the Speaker Dinner on Thursday night welcoming our contributors and sponsors to Knoxville.
- Listing on our website and promotion through social media leading up to the event.
Note: As much as we would love to, CodeStock is not able to compensate speakers for their time and travel expenses at this time. As a non-profit run by a 100% volunteer team, our mission has been to provide a low cost, high-quality conference to the developer community. Your investment in us by traveling and speaking during the event makes that happen. Thank you in advance for your contribution!